Thursday, June 23, 2005

Restarted Blogging

Today, I was reading through a blog and started searching for interesting blogs.
Suddenly I remembered that, I have my own blog that I was using while I was in HP.
And visited the link and was surprised to see a visiter....Kartik.....wondered who this Kartik is.....then saw the initials C.S .....yes, it is our Kartik of Shanti Nagara!
I was really happy and clicked on his nickname and it took me to his profile and from there I went to his blog page.....:-)
After reading through some of his postings I learnt that, he writes good poems in Kannada! It will be really good if he starts writing songs for sangha. Hope he will start doing it soon.
In his page, I got link to Kishan's page and visited that page also.
At both the places, I left comments and got immediate reply.
So, I also got inspiration and I am back here writing in the blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karthik CS said...

Yet Another Inspired Blogger.. Thanks Naren..

I try writing songs for Sangha also..

By the way .. I changed all the poem pages and uploaded the JPGs.. Now you can read I suppose.. :)

23 June, 2005 18:51

 
Blogger Kishan said...

BlogbaLagakke swAgatha Narendra!

24 June, 2005 15:59

 

Post a Comment

<< Home